MARTIN BENCHER is looking for a Malaysian national to be based in our Kuala Lumpur office!
Would you like to join an international organisation that specialises in project logistics and heavy lift/out-of-gauge transport? Are you self-driven, highly motivated, dedicated, creative, willing to walk the extra mile and still never losing your smile? Then you are exactly the person we are looking for!
You will be based in the Malaysian office (8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar) where you will mainly focus on our Malaysia related activities.
You will be working within all aspects of the forwarding industry including:
- Inquiries and quotations
- Sea-freight (projects, break bulk, part charter/charter, LCL/FCL) both import and export
- Airfreight both import and export
- Execution of both domestic and international transports, cross trades, import and export for FCL and project cargoes
- Domestic and international trucking
- Responsible for invoicing and booking of respective invoices of our sub-contractors (profit/loss responsibility)
- Sales activities / customer visits
- Port and site surveys
- Travelling both locally as well as globally
- Procuring and evaluating offers from sub-contractors
- Customs clearance and issuance of respective documents
- You are either educated in the field of forwarding/logistics and/or international business or you have at least 2 years working experience in logistics in Malaysia
- You are responsible, hardworking and energetic
- You can work in a structured and organised way, but also keep an innovative mind
- You are not intimidated by stressful situations
- You are a team player, but can also carry out assignments independently
- You like to negotiate and to deliver results
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
- Interested in working with different cultures and work ethics
- A company culture we are proud of
- A dynamic company in constant development and growth
- Great amounts of freedom and responsibility
- Hands on experience
- In-House & external training
The position is available as of 1st April 2018, however if you will only be able to start earlier or later, please do not hesitate to apply anyway as you might be the perfect addition to our team!
Please send your application to:
Martin Bencher (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Mr Maxime Galinier