Martin Bencher was contracted to move two used storage tanks fully erected internally in Denmark from Horsens to Aarhus.
Our job included:
- Strengthening of the tanks for transport.
- Welding lifting and lashing eyes on the tanks.
- Lifting from foundation to barges by floating crane.
- Lashing/securing and welding on barges.
- Barge transport from Horsens to Aarhus.
- Unwelding and cleaning of barges in Aarhus.
- Unloading tank 1 with floating crane to double multiaxke trailers and driving these onto foundation where mobile cranes discharged to ground.
- Unloading tank 2 with floating crane directly to foundation.
Dimensions of Tank 1: 1650x1650x2400cm / 130 tons
Dimensions of Tank 2: 1210x1210x1736cm / 60 tons
The job was prepared and handled over several months and was executed successfully in two days with very smooth coordination and operation.